Copyright 2020, MTS
1. Graduating seniors must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better and must plan on attending
and be accepted into a two year accredited college or technical school; or a four year
accredited college or university.
2. Three letters of recommendation are required; one from a school administrator or
teacher, one from a community person or church official (priest, deacon, minister,
elder, rabbi, or youth activities director, etc.) and one from a personal acquaintance.
3. Proof of at least a 3.0 grade point average with the submission of official school
transcripts is required.
4. The top three applicants in each category must be available for an interview session
with the Scholarship Selection Committee. Interviews will be scheduled at the
convenience of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
5. Applications must be received by the date listed on the form.
Note that the link above directs the applicant to the Stark Community Foundation
website where the official application process is managed. Instructions on that site
will direct the applicant through the application process.
For inquiries regarding the application process or the details of this process, please
contact the Stark Community Foundation by navigating to the contact page from the
above link or call 330-454-5855.